Bayer Fellowship: Invitation to Apply
EUR 350,000 for study and research projects for students and young professionals
Dear Fellows or Friends of Bayer Foundation:
The application window 2015/2016 for the Bayer Fellowship Program is about to be opening.
The program offers individual financial support for international talents (students up to PhD level and young professionals up to 2ys after graduation) who intend to go from Germany abroad (or from abroad to Germany) for an individual study or research project in the following areas:
· Biology and molecular biology
· Biotechnology, bio-engineering, bio-informatics
· Chemistry and biochemistry
· Medicinal sciences and medicine, veterinary medicine, public health
· Agricultural sciences, agronomy, green biotechnology
· STEM Education (science teachers)
Further selection criteria include good study grades, a concrete project plan and a passion for progress in science and society.
Applications are now being accepted online until July 10, 2015 (application form here).
The foundation in Leverkusen (Germany) is happy to support you with any queries at +49 214 30 href="/uploads/default/original/1X/80126608dff5c4e376b68f24b5b0384c7b9b1493.pdf">BayScience_FLYER_FELLOWSHIP_2015-5.pdf (709.8 КБ)